Saturday 17 June 2017

New Papers, Dress and Word Dies




We have recently added new dies and papers to the Jo Price Designs website.  The papers are 6x6, one in solid colours, ideal for matting and layering and the other is a very shabby chic design.





This pad contains 36 sheets of quality papers that are 170gsm heavyweight cardstock.  Each pad contains 12 patterns.








As you can see there are 6 sets of two sheets in a matching design.

The Romantic Summer pad contains 36 sheets, 9 designs of  flat colour, 170gsm heavy weight cardstock.  Ideal for all the summer photos we will be taking if you are a scrapbooker, a  journaler or any craft projects.


Now for the dies, I have been wanting to get something like this in for a long time and I have finally found them.  Sweet Dixie make these dies and they are great, well made dies to use.  I have given them a good bashing as I love die cutting, so everything gets a really good test.

These are substantial dies to add to your collection, the dress measures nearly 13cm long and nearly 8cm wide.  Believe and Dream are both approx. 10cm x 5cm.  The Love die is approx. 8 x 6cm.

Here are a few cards that I made using these dies and papers.


For this card I've used the pink set of papers in the shabby chic paper pad. Using plain pink cardstock for the sash and Dream die cut, (which have been glittered with Diamond Stickles). The Dress die has also been backed with the same plain pink cardstock to show the cut out detail.  I added lots of pearls and white lace trim.


For this card I used several paper pads.  The map backing paper is from Sweet Paris and others from The Promise, Christmas Promise.


Sweet Paris again has been used for this card.  All the cards were made using cream 6x6 card blanks.  

I hope you like these cards.  I would love to hear your comments they mean so much to me and keep me motivated to keep creating projects for you.  Also subscribe to you will be notified as soon as I post.

Happy crafting
Jo xxx



















No comments:

Post a Comment