Monday 12 June 2017

For All Those Special Fathers Out There


I am a bit late in getting this post out as next weekend is Fathers Day and if you haven't already made your Dad his special card then here are a few ideas.




 These two cards were made using the Fathers Day Card Kit available at Jo Price Designs website, there is a special section dedicated to this in the list on the left hand side of the home page.  You will find lots of products suited to projects for your Dad or any other male in your life.

The kit contains:
4 6x6 papers, 2 cards and envelopes, Tie template, Clear Stamp, Pack of die cuts.
Paper designs may vary in each pack, but all are from Wild at Heart Paper Pad.

This was a real blast from the past.  I was sorting out my craft room one day and come across an image that I must of coloured about 5 years ago, so I teamed it up with the Wild At Heart, First Edition Pad.  I'm glad I found it now as I really like how it turned out.

This next card is a really simple card, but quite striking I think. The papers were from the Black Out pad from First Edition and the balloon die is from Dovecraft.

I hope this has given you a little bit of inspiration to get making cards for the men in your life, who can be quite tricky to cater for on the card front.

Happy crafting

Jo xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment