Sunday 26 March 2017

Goody Bag Challenge

I decided to challenge myself to see how many cards/ embellishments I could make using the new Goody Bags available over at Jo's Crafty Pad on Facebook.
No automatic alt text available.
I used the Floral  Brights pack

The pack contains:
6 cards 6"x6"
2 pink
2 green
2 white
6 white envelopes to match

8 6x6 patterned papers in 4 designs
16 8x8 patterned papers in 8 designs


1 pack sentiments
1 pack gems
1 pack flowers
1 pack buttons
and a project sheet




First make was the card on the project sheet.
then use the rest of the 6x6 cards
This is what was left of the kit after making the 6 cards

Next I added in some of my own blank C6 cards, white cardstock, some red cardstock for backing, dies, embossing powder and a sentiment stamp for the next two cards and all the other cards to follow.
With the small scraps I made flowers and some simple toppers with  die cut banners for the next batch of cards
These cards are 4"x4" with handmade matching envelopes, so lots of paper in the kit
3 cards then using some of the embellishments

With all the left overs from these cards I made as many 3"x3" cards as I could.







All that's left for other projects, embellishments and buttons.
I used every tiny bit of paper to complete this challenge.  Using very small dies and punches is great to use up the smallest of scraps.

I managed to make:

The six 6x6 cards in the pack
5  C6 cards
6  4"x4" cards and matching envelopes
16  3"x 3" cards
Lots of embellishments for the cards and some left for other projects.

A total of 33 cards that I can put in my card box for future occasions.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my challenge, why don't you have a go at the challenge yourself,  it was so much fun!!

Happy crafting

Jo xx

























No comments:

Post a Comment