Thursday 1 December 2011

Something A Bit Different!

For months now we have been making christmas cards, talking about christmas, it's just been christmas, christmas, christmas, well it is so nice to do something different. We all need something bright and cheerful at this time of year when it is so dark and horrible outside. I like to start thinking about getting back out in the garden and soaking up the rays again, it keeps me going through this miserable depressing time. So here is something to brighten those dreary days!



All the papers used were from my stash. The fairy stamp is from Polka Doodles, I sparkled the wings, but it doesn't show on the photo unfortunately.

I've entered this card into the Raise The Bar Challenge - Thank You/Grateful and the Alphabet Challenge - V for Very Vibrant, which I think this card is, they were the loudest papers I could find.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The colors you have chosen are perfect for your image. Thank you for joining us at RTB this week.
    Sally, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I love the happy colors - such a breath of fresh air from the wintry ones we see now. Thank you for joining in on our Thank You/Grateful challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and beautifully vibrant. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenges, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete