Monday 5 December 2011

Anything Goes!

Which is the title for this weeks Willow Designs Challenge. This week I decided to use up whatever I had left of my craft table at the time and put it all together. I usually try to have a clear up between projects, but just couldn't face it as I had so much stuff everywhere. Instead of sorting through my stash to find the right papers and image, I would just use what I had around me. I think I'll try this out again as I seemed to tidy as I went and managed to do two things at once and save time, wahoo!!

This is what I come up with in the end, hope you like it.


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea Jo, it certainly worked well, what a gorgeous little card, it's great to see a Willow Designs image as well.
    Thank you for joining us for our ANYTHING GOES challenge at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super Jo, Ohh my desk is such a mess just now, covered in scraps and stuff, Thanks for playing on Willow Skechie this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card, love the flower. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete