Tuesday 8 November 2011

NEC November 2011

This was a great family day out with Me and Hubby, our Son and his Fiance and Hubbys' Mum. We usually go on a week day so a first for a Saturday and boy it was packed. We didn't have much time to stop and talk to people there, but I am glad that we got to meet Nikky from Polka Doodles and have a little chat.

Here are a few photos of my goodies.



First stop Polka Doodles and grabbing the items that I had not got so far.

Card stock was a must and managed to keep it to a minimum this year. At last I got the fine nibs for the ProMarkers and they are wonderful, they were the first thing I tried when I got back home.



Of coarse I needed more dies' you can never have enough of them, but the rest were not on my list, but can't refuse a bargain.




I took a punt on this little lot, its was all done up in a bag for five pounds. I was so surprised when I got home and there were two punches in the bag, one a large corner rounder which I had been looking for, for ages and then a EK Success corner punch. What a find.

I am a happy little bunny now and can't wait to go a try out the rest of my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Blimey Jo, I thought I had bought a load of stuff. Great stash. It was absolutely packed on Saturday and I think next time I would certainly try and go in the week, but none the less I had a fab time too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete