Friday 18 November 2011

Lace, pearls and swirls

I have had great fun making this card. Nice to make a really girly card with ribbons and pearl and loads of pearls at that.



This is an A5 card using backing paper and little girl printed from the Pretty Sweet CD from Polka Doodles. I've used a range of different dies for this card including Spellbinders Lace and Marrianne Designs swirls and round border.

I have entered this card into the Polka Doodles weekly Challenge - Swirls and Pearls, and also the One Stop Craft Challenge - Ribbons and Lace and wish me luck as I am going to enter the design team call also.

4 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet card Jo - love the image and soft colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card and I love the colours!!!! Great use of this lovely image - love, love, love!!! Thank you for joining us at Polka Doodles and good luck in your DT call application!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining at at OSCC - foos luck with the DT call.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and thank you for joining us at PolkaDoodles x

    ReplyDelete