Thursday 21 July 2011

On The Move

I made this card for my Sister-in-law and niece for their long awaited move to their new home.
The houses were stamped onto patterned paper, cut out and decoupaged in a terrace and highlighted with ProMarkers and white pen. Design papers and stamps from Polka Doodles.

A little gift for my little niece. I made a wallet using 6 envelopes to make an accordian style wallet and decorated with Tatty Teddy papers. Inside each pocket there is a matching card and envelope. Hopefully she will have lots of fun sending these to her new friends in her new school.
My sister-in-law is a very busy mum, so for a gift I made her six cards and envelopes in a matching box, just in case she needs a card in a hurry.

I hope they have many happy years in there new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment