Monday 27 February 2012

Winter Blues

I have been feeling a bit blue myself this week as our heating has decided to pack up and the weather is not yet warm enough to go without it. I hate putting on loads of layers, it really slows down the crafting and I tend to knock all the piles of stash I have around me all over the floor. Anyway in amongst the chaos I did manage to make this card.



I've used the Papermania Birdsong 6x6 paper pad, Spellbinders label 18 to stamp the sentiment on and one of the Fancy Tags to create the scroll border, then decorated with a few pearls.

This card I have entered into the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge - Winter Blues.

Jo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Jo! Fantastic choice on the paper. Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck and please join us again for the next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete